Once a booking has been confirmed, a Contract has been entered into. The person whose name appears on the Booking Form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all the following Conditions of Let are adhered to by all members of the party.
1. To limit the number of people occupying the property to 4. This includes children and babies. You may bring up to two dogs as long as this has been agreed with the manager and a £20 payment per dog per stay has been paid.
2. To pay 25% deposit on booking, with the balance payable 5 weeks before the start of the holiday. If a booking is made less than 5 weeks before the start of the holiday please send or otherwise arrange to pay the full rent at the time of booking. Failure to pay the balance of rental charges will result in the manager treating the property as available for re-booking.
3. To accept that a completed booking form agreed by both parties is a binding contract and that any subsequent amendments must be agreed by both parties in writing.
4. To notify any cancellation in writing and pay any monies due. If the accommodation is re-let at the full rate, a full refund, less an administration fee of £25 per week, will be made. If at a lesser rate a partial refund will be made. If not re-let then no refund will be made. To safeguard against cancellation charges & other unforeseen eventualities we strongly recommend Cancellation Insurance as we do not provide insurance under the terms of this holiday rental agreement.
5. To accept that should the property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, the manager’s liability is limited to the repayment of any rent already paid.
6. To keep any pets, where allowed, under strict control at all times and accept liability for any damage caused. Dogs must be house-trained, are not to be left alone at any time in or near the accommodation. Dogs are not allowed onto the furniture. Any fouling in the gardens should be cleared.
7. To accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs. All vehicles are also left at the guests’ risk. Also guests agree to absolve the Property Manager of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therein, or from any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
8. To use the property solely for its purpose as self-catering accommodation and to accept the owner’s right to refuse to hand over the property to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge. Causing a nuisance or disturbance, or unreasonable behaviour may result in the manager asking guests to leave.
9. To allow the manager or agents access to the property at all reasonable times.
10. To be responsible for shutting all exterior doors and appropriate windows and securing the property when absent or sleeping.
11. To respect and look after their accommodation during their stay and to leave the property clean and tidy, with full inventory. Also to take responsibility for minimising the fire risk.
12. To reimburse the manager for any breakages, loss or damage, other than those due to fair wear and tear. Also to accept the manager’s discretionary £40 charge for extra cleaning if the property has been left in an untidy mess.
13. To agree not to sub-let or re-assign the property to another person or persons without the managers permission.
14. To vacate the property by 10.00 hrs latest on the final day of let, unless otherwise agreed with the manager. Failure to vacate promptly may incur a minimum penalty charge of £40, or more, depending on the degree of inconvenience to manager/incoming guests. Guest arrival time is from 16.00 hrs. onwards.